So

So, I have managed singlehandedly to install the engine in the new frame. I was trying to get some help, until I realized that if I took the bike apart, I could just lay the frame over the engine, while on a pallet. It was a pain in the ass to repack all the headset bearings, but well worth the ease of installation. heres a few updated pics…

Advertisements

About cb650cafe

Building my first cafe racer...
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to So

  1. cb650cafe says:

    I think that I need to get some longer shocks, and obviously a cafe seat will be one of the next additions…. still have to put on the exhaust and all the wiring and electronics….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s